As for cost, I have to say, with the amount of variety, delivery service and packaging the price is extremely fair. I have had meals from other Paleo plans and they can really put a whole in your pocket. My ten meals for the week came out to $112.64 (with tax). That is essentially $11 per meal. That is not a bad deal at all. On average, people tend to spend $8-$12 on outside food for lunch or dinner and this falls right in that range.
I will post my dinner review later on tonight. Not sure what I am having yet.
(1) Plastic seal came off very easily in one piece. Other companies in the past it was a struggle and usually led to ripping into smaller pieces.
(2) Container is both microwave and oven safe. It is made out of aluminum and I was worried at first, but my office didn't blow up.
(3) Nutritional facts and ingredients label tells you exactly what you are consuming.
(4) Overall meal was tasty and filling.
(5) Compared to other Paleo meal plans the cost is quite manageable.
(1) As I stated in the paragraph above, the "risotto" was a little bland. You could add a pinch of salt and maybe some black pepper on your own to spice it up. Mixing it with the chili made the dish tasty.
(2) Not really a huge problem, but currently the only location in Westchester that receives deliveries from Custom Fit Meals is Raw Power Fitness in Mamaroneck. I picked up my meals around 7:15am this morning. There was no traffic and it was a quick and painless process.
**There are rumors that Crossfit Westchester in White Plains may become a delivery location soon, which will make pickups a whole lot more convenient.**